Roadtrip: Studious Spaces

Mother and daughter are clocking up the miles. 
Coming to you from New York...

Rootin Tootin Cowgirl...
Loving... a shop window in Saratoga, New York


Starry Starry Night...
 An Adirondack Rocker alongside a shop front in Clinton, New York


A Studious Space....

On a studious porch in Schenectady, New York


Patriotic pets...
Discovered on a bathroom wall (really) in Schenectady, New York
(painter unknown)

We are checking off our list.
Five colleges and five more to go.
The last two days have been frantic.
We are loving it!
Next stop, Massachusetts :)

Jeanne xxx

Comments

  1. Love that cowgirl hat. Is it now yours?

    Enjoy Mass.
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just returned from Mass. I hope you enjoy the scenery. Sounds like you guys are having way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the etheral quality of the front porch in Schenectady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came home from my sister's summer house where there is no internet access - so am just catching up on blogs. I love this US road trip. I dream of my own one day. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been busy. Enjoy your weekend. I hope in between visits to the colleges you are having a little time to relax. Be safe and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet time for you and your daughter.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that the Colgate Inn? We stayed there when we did the college shopping tour with our daughter back in 2004--the best vacation we ever had as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear ... do I absolutely LOVE those bathroom walls .. do tell !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts